Getting here - Travel
Transfers to and from airports and train stations:
We provide transfers to and from Toulouse Blagnac airport being just an hour away. This provides a wide range of international and domestic flight options. If travelling from the UK EasyJet, Flybe, Jet2, Ryanair and British Airways offer flights from various airports in the UK.
If you would prefer a different airport just contact us to discuss the options as, if you are arriving in a group, we may still be able to collect you.
We also provide transfers from Montauban or Caussade Train Stations which link to Paris and London St. Pancras or Lexos station which is very local. You can plan your train journey here.
If you arrange your own transfers to our accommodation from an airport other than Toulouse Blagnac airport then we will offer a discount of 5% on the cost of your holiday.
If travelling from the UK there are lots of different driving options. See below:
· Dover to Calais via Ferry or Eurotunnel – this is the quickest and cheapest way to get into France, but the drive from Calais is over 10 hours and will most likely require an overnight stay.
· Portsmouth to Caen by Ferry – we are a seven hour drive from Caen port
· Portsmouth or Plymouth to St Malo by Ferry – we are a seven hour drive from St Malo port
· Poole to Cherbourg by Ferry – we are an eight ½ hour drive from Cherbourg port
· Plymouth to Roscoff – we are an eight ½ hour drive from Roscoff port
· Newhaven to Dieppe – we are an eight hour drive from Dieppe port
See our map below.
If you are arriving for a cycling holiday by driving to our accommodation, meaning we don’t need to provide transfers, then we will offer you a 5% discount off the price of your holiday.
Parking - there’s plenty of room for cars at the accommodation so whether you’ve driven all the way here, or have hired a car at the airport – we will have the space you need and will give you full directions when we confirm your booking.